Children’s Hospital New Orleans
- LAPCS Member since 2021
- Contact: Kimberly Kupresan
- Phone: 504-896-9373
- Email: ThriveKids@LCMCHealth.org
- Website: https://www.chnola.org/thrivekids/
Changing the health of a generation begins at school.
At Children’s Hospital New Orleans, we’re on a mission to improve both academic and healthcare outcomes for kids through building innovative partnerships with schools. We believe in bringing healthcare and academic experts together across the state of Louisiana to provide the tools, education, and inspiration to help all kids grow up healthy – and thrive.
The Student Wellness Project by Children’s Hospital New Orleans includes:
- Customized services designed to meet the unique needs of your school and student body
- Facilitated medical and mental health resources
- Qualified school staffing solutions and training
To learn more about our services and resources, email ThriveKids@LCMCHealth.org, or visit chnola.org/thrivekids.