LAPCS is a membership organization dedicated to supporting, promoting, and advocating for charter schools in Louisiana. By joining LAPCS, you will make sure the voices of your charter school, your students, and your families are being heard by local and state policymakers.
An annual membership to LAPCS is based on student enrollment. We also offer memberships to those in the school development phase of starting a new charter school.
School membership benefits include:
- Frequent updates during the legislative session, including call to actions on bills affecting charter schools
- Exclusive updates on Board of Elementary and Secondary Education (BESE) meetings and activities
- Free and discounted professional development sessions through our Top Shelf and Bottom Line programs, which provide information and training on charter school governance, operations, finance, and other hot topics
- News and other updates from the charter community, both in Louisiana and nationwide
- Access to the is there a generic viagra, where you can post job opportunities
- Group purchasing and access to trusted vendor partners through our Vendor Program
- Individualized LAPCS staff support on issues ranging from crisis management, board recruitment & development, charter school operations and management, and policy development.
To learn more about becoming a LAPCS member, or renewing a current membership, contact Melissa Carollo
School developer membership benefits include:
- Access to and information on funding opportunities, including the High-Quality Charter Grant Program through the Walton Family Foundation’s Start-up Grant Program
- Access to the Bottom Line’s Apply Yourself program, a charter “boot camp” designed to provide applicants with best practices and tools to write a high-quality charter application
- Exclusive updates on BESE meetings & activities, along with other information on the legislative session, news, and updates from the charter community
- Access to free and discounted workshops and professional development opportunities, including the annual Louisiana Charter Schools Conference
- Access to veteran charter leaders to guide you through difficult charter operation questions
If you have any questions about joining LAPCS, email Melissa Carollo, Director of Finance and Operations, at firstname.lastname@example.org.