LAPCS’ Community Partner Program provides an opportunity for businesses that offer educational resources and services to connect with charter schools throughout Louisiana. Our Community Partners are essential to helping LAPCS fulfill our mission of supporting, promoting, and advocating for excellent and equitable charter schools in Louisiana.
Over the past two decades, the charter school footprint has grown rapidly in key markets like New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Lake Charles, and Shreveport. Our schools’ needs range widely, from paper supplies, computers, and financial services to fundraising support and more.
Community Partners receive the following benefits to further their marketing efforts:
- Listing in the LAPCS Community Partner Directory, searchable by category and alphabetically.
- Access to LAPCS’ membership list to distribute your message directly to schools.
- Use of a special Community Partner logo to show your support for LAPCS and the charter school movement.
- Receipt of LAPCS’ general and legal/policy newsletters.
- Discounted rates for exhibiting at the LAPCS annual conference, which provides extended face-time with Louisiana schools.
There is a $1,000 annual membership fee to join LAPCS’ Community Partner program.