The school’s mission is to provide high-quality educational opportunities for the whole child built on the three foundational pillars: Prepared Mind, Healthy Body, and Performance Character.
Students will participate in four scientifically developed physical activity sessions each week, performance character is integrated into the culture of the school, and high academic achievement is an expectation for all students.
Reports to: Executive Director
Supported by: Instructional Coach
Salary Range: Competitive Salary and Benefits – based on experience
Minimum Qualifications Required:
Education: Minimum Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Required: Teaching experience preferred, but not required.
Certification Required: Valid teacher certification required or willingness to obtain certification.
Characteristics of the Successful Candidate:
- Growth mindset
- Reflective practitioner
- Creative problem solver
- Willing to take risks
- Highly organized
- Effective at time management
- Seeks out professional learning
- Willing to continue to learn and try new strategies/protocols
- Willing to plan and work collaboratively with a team
- Able to build relationships with students from a variety of backgrounds
- Good communicator and active listener
- Plan, prepare and deliver standards-based, student-centered instruction that engages all students and provides academic growth (following the mission, beliefs and strategies of Athlos Academies 3 pillars of performance).
- Ensure student growth and achievement in accordance with grade level expectations.
- Differentiate instruction as needed to meet the academic, social, and emotional needs of all student
To Apply: Please submit a resume, cover letter, three letters of recommendation, and a copy of your teaching credentials to email@example.com.
Note: Please make sure to specify which position you are applying for in your email.
*Important: Please send all documents in PDF format!