Join us in the new VIRTUAL Exhibitor Pavilion for our 13th Annual LAPCS Charter School Conference!
The 2020 LAPCS Charter School Conference is going virtual – but we still want YOU to join us as an exhibitor!
This year’s conference theme is INNOVATE, ELEVATE, AND EDUCATE – which provides an excellent opportunity for you to showcase how your company or organization supports schools as they innovate in the classroom, elevate student and community voices, and educate Louisiana students.
Conference sessions will be presented from 11:00am – 1:00pm CST daily, Wednesday, December 2 through Friday, December 4 via Zoom – but the conference app is already live!
WHY SHOULD YOU EXHIBIT?
- Influence — 95% of our attendees hold leadership roles in their Louisiana school or charter community
- Buying power — 80% of the audience have the authority to make or influence purchasing decisions
- Exhibitor diversity and strength — 100+ exhibiting companies join us each year from sectors such as Finance, Education Technology, Facility Development, Administrative and Business Services, and Consulting Services.
NEW IN 2020
For the first time ever, LAPCS will be hosting the Louisiana Charter Schools Conference virtually, which provides unique opportunities for our exhibitors to engage with conference participants. These opportunities include:
- Dedicated listing in the virtual exhibitor pavillion (via Whova’s mobile and web-based apps), including logo, contact information, web link, and video link;
- Opportunities for social engagement (direct messaging, public forums, and virtual meet-ups);
- Option to participate in virtual passport contest;
- Opportunity to offer discount codes to participants;
-  complimentary conference registrations for your employees;
- And your listing remains live within Whova’s app from set-up date until 3 months after the conference!
Participation in the virtual exhibit pavilion is offered at $200 for LAPCS Community Partners and $250 for non-partners.
OTHER WAYS TO ENGAGE
QUESTIONS? Contact Shannon Cian, Philanthropy & Community Partnerships Director, with any questions.
DON’T MISS THIS UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO CONNECT!